Tuesday 6 January 2009

OMG I like vanilla sex

We were testing the Ibuzz (you can read my review here). It feels great. Having CGs cock inside me always feels great.

CG isn’t having any problems with all the kit and I’m pretty sure he’s ready to come. I really need to come but I don’t think I can.

I stop him and as he looks confused, maybe concerned, I ask him to disconnect everything. He says “what, right now”. I nod and he does as I ask. I move above him and he slides back into me. No vibrating bullet filled cock ring, no music, no wires, no distractions. Just CGs hands on my hips and mine on his chest. He is holding me firm as he pumps into me from below. I arch my back and grind down onto him and within minutes I am coming and so is he.

He says, “that was fucking intense”. It turns out I’m a vanilla sex girl.

photo credit: tanakawho

1 comment:

Sissy Crissy said...

Beautiful and classy sight for a beautiful & classy lady. Pleas come & take a look and add me to your followers list if you're so inclined.
Thanks

http://sissycrissy.blogspot.com/